Parish Activities, Organizations and Volunteer Opportunities
- Weekly Coffee Socials in Church Commons after Sunday masses
- 8 am daily mass – Monday through Friday in the chapel
(Friday in the church during the school year)
- Adult Faith Formation Bible Study - Monday mornings in the Commons.
(See current bulletin for details)
- Mother of Perpetual Help Novena after Tuesday daily mass
- Rosary after Friday daily mass
- Eucharistic Adoration – first and third Fridays in chapel
- Faith Formation Program: Preschool, K-8:
- Youth Program: Grades 9-12 contact Mike James 858-756-1911
- RCIA Program (Rite of Initiation for Christian Adults)
contact Mike James 858-756-1911
- Nativity School Grades P-8: Principal Paul Parker 858-756-6763
- Nativity Samaritans: community outreach providing
meals, prayer, driving and parish support. Contact Stephanie Kourie:
- Child care in Commons nursery during 9 and 10:30 Sunday masses
- The Nativity Choir rehearses Sundays at 10 for 10:30 mass
contact Paul Batchelor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women of Nativity -
click here to sign up for emails
Are our parish service group. They provide meals for shut-ins, recuperating patients and bereaved families; transportation to medical appointments; a prayer chain for all purposes and friendly visits. If you have or know of a need or if you would like to offer your gifts as a Samaritan, please
contact Stephanie Kourie at email@example.com.
The Rite of Christian Initiation is based on the principle that the process of conversion proceeds gradually, in stages. Progress from one stage to the next is marked by a liturgical celebration in the midst of the parish community. The experience and needs of those in each category described above differ, and so the length of time may vary for each person. Nevertheless, there are certain similarities among all the groups and the process they will experience, and these can be listed as follows: Precatechumenate, Catechumenate, Purification and Enlightenment, and Mystagogy.